top of page

Engage sub contractors in your business?

Published by Debbie Hiscock · May 10, 2018 ·

The federal government needs to somehow recover all the tax incentives (joke here) so the ATO has been given extra funding to scrutinise all tax returns from individuals especially in the deductions area. They will be fining for mistakes too to recover 138million. In addition, the annual taxable payments report (currently only applying to building industry) has now been extended to a few other industries. Hairdressing is one of them. This means that if you claim sub-contractors as an expense in your business, you will need to provide a report on who you paid, their abn and the amount to the ATO every year.

16 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Real Estate Workers If you work as a real estate salesperson or rental manager, some of the tax deductions you may be able to claim on your personal tax return are: Meals and Travel The cost of buying

Meals and Travel The cost of buying meals when you work overtime, provided you have been paid an allowance by your employer (you can claim for your meals without having to keep any receipts, provide

bottom of page